Watcher of The Fields
Quest: Duranar the Swift (22lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1. Collect 16 feathers from hawks in the thundering steppes.
2. Kill Griffawn's untill you find a gold feather.
3. Harvest catch weed to make a headband.
4. Place offering in front of marker. (Right click on the left most flag behind the Watcher of the Fields and click place offering)
Reward some xp and boots of the swift. Mitigation 59 (68 at level 25) Light Armor 100 required (125 mastery) +3 sta +2 agi +3 health +5 power +80 vs magic +20 vs mental. (by Trekat, Grobb)
Quest: The One-Eyed Chief (22lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
I need to harvest 20 pieces of wood from the Felled Arbor of the Stepeps to make into arrow shafts.
Need 95 foresting.
After collecting wood, you will be sent to kill Griffawns for their feathers. Then go back to field Watcher and click on the center flag to complete the quest.
You get a nice bow. (by Arusha, lvl 26 Pally, Lucan server)
Quest: Kuranam of the Seven Foals (22lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1. Kill the beetles of the Thundering Steppes until you find 2 naturally hardened carapaces.
2. Gather 7 pelts from Highland Cubs.
3. Hunt "A Shallows Fish" in the ocean behind the Watcher of The Fields.
4. Return to the Watcher of The Fields and right click on the second flag from the right and click place offering.
Reward: Seven-Layered Breastplate +2 agi, +3 str, +5 health, +3 power, +60 vs disease, +40 vs magic Mitigation 223 (244 at level 25) Heavy Armor 100 (Required), (125 Mastery) (by Trekat, Grobb)
Quest: Trantieral Thunderhoof (22lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1. Gather 4 perfect antelope hooves.
2. Bless one of the hooves at the Shattered Gully (location # 46)
3. Bless one of the hooves at the Ruins of Karana (location # 47)
4. Bless one of the hooves at the Dead River Basin (location # 52)
5. Return to the Watcher of The Fields. Right click on the second flag from the right and click place offering. (by Trekat, Grobb)
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Sony Online Entertainment. Visit the www.everquest2.com official website for more information.
EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Do not copy or reprint any element of this site.