Merchant Ranik Calman
Scribe Lollia Parnesius
Javvy (outside, by the sea)
Quest: Hallmark: Path of the Assasin (19lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Obtaining Adventure Subclass (Assissan):
1. Speak to Emissary Mitsya inside the Seafarer's Roost in East Freeport (-231, -4)
a. You need to kill an Orc Runner and Intercept a Message (-886, 53) around this area. I was level 19 and it took me around 30 seconds to kill him.
b. Return to Emissary Mitsya
2. Meet with Dranok Bileblood in the commonlands (-509, 691)
a. I am not sure of the correct first choice but this is the options I
choose and was able to complete the quest.
i. 'Correction you owe him, and me'
1. 'Didn't you hear she was assassinated the other day'
2. 'What do you want me to do'
3. You are then taken to a secret Camp that is full of level 40 orcs. This means you can not get caught or you will die instantly =-).
a. You have to then Kill Captin Rotfist, he is in the center/back of the entire encampment.
b. I snuck around the right side of the zone on the mountain ledges and through the water until I could see the back of the little fort where Captian Rotfist is standing. MAKE SURE TO BE IN STEALTH THE ENTIRE TIME. There are fish in the water that will agro if you are not in stealth and
then you are toast. Also be very careful of the wandering patrolling guards. They walk around the areas you have to sneak, so time your sneakyness.
c. You then have to use your stalk option to pull A Lazy Guard to the mountain side and kill him. He was very difficult for me so make sure to use your HO's properly. After he is dead sneak into the complex where Captian Rotfist resides and kill him. Once again be sure to watch out for
the patrolling guard.
4. Once Rotfist is dead I used the call of the Overloard to get back to Emissary Mitsya. And that is it! You get the nifty assassins quickblade of silence.
Quest: Heritage: The Stein Of Moggok: It Can Be Rebuilt (37lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
- Starts at NPC Rumdum in the pub on the East Freeport docks (-234, -55, +8)
- Left Half - Bouncer Flerb (-27, -4, +392)
- Right Half - Bouncer Fug (-446, +2, +146)
- Handle - Bouncer Hurd (-15.8, _, +770)
- Lid - Bouncer Prud (Spawns at the bridge south of the waterfall, runs to the Allize camp and then despawns.)
- Kill Bouncer Clurg (lvl 40 ^^^ group x 2 mob, spawns in the pool of water in the south west corner)
- Talk to Rumdum to receive the recept for the Stein of Moggok
- Glowing Stone + materials (This is a level 9 tradeskill recipie thus you must be at least level 9 artisan.)
(Ronja of Lowland Elites, Runnyeye. Dutch to English translations are provided by Khammar of Renegade Legion, Darathar)
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Sony Online Entertainment. Visit the www.everquest2.com official website for more information.
EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Do not copy or reprint any element of this site.