Lieutenant Darrius (outside)
Quest: The Head of Marius (15lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Kill one Marius Darkblade
starting map: 56 Freeport: West Freeport starting location: 08 The Freeport Militia House NPC: Lieutenant Darrius link to map: 56 Freeport: West Freeport | Lieutenant Darrius optimal level: 15 solution: Kill one Marius Darkblade ->STEPS: 64 Thieves Way - Marius Darkblade (-124, 151) and LOC -> 64 Thieves Way - to East Freeport (-130, 72)
Sergius Mordanticus (outside)
Quest: Becoming a Bruiser (18lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1) Kill a Dervish Go-between (found anywhere between point 38 and 44 in the Commonlands
2) Report to Captain Monarvia
3) Kill Tonga the Beefus in the Storage Room in Serpents Sewer. When you start to win against her 2 Dervish Cutthroats will attack you. All bystanding Dervishes will flee from the room when she is defeated.
4) Report to Captain Monarvia
STEPS: 56 Freeport: West Freeport > 08 The Freeport Milita House 70 The Commonlands > 44 A Dervish Cutthroat 65 The Serpent Sewer > 05 to Storage Room
Reward: New fighter subclass at lvl 20
(by Creature (Unrest))
Quest: Becoming a Shadow Knight (18lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1) You need to kill dervish go betweens near the cutthroats. These are non aggro dervishes that run between groups of dervishes in the far western part of Commonlands in the Yapping Maze. They were blue to me at 18.
2) The second (and last) part of the quest involved going into the Serpent Sewers and finding the Storeroom (an instanced zone). I believe it was in the SE part of the sewers. When you enter you'll see a large group of Dervish Cutthroats. Some will be easy green aggro (at lvl 18) and 3 others will be easy white non aggros. One of the whites is called a Dervish Kingpin. He will attempt to run away with the other whites while the greens attack. If you take too long with the greens he will escape leaving the other 2 whites. If this happens leave the instance and re-enter. You can start again. I just rushed the whole group and aggroed everyone, killed the Kingpin and mopped up the rest. They had me in the orange at lvl 18.
(by Baronet, Grobb, Shadow Knight, proud member of Shadow of the Dragon.)
Liege Helvanica (by Sbriciolo Zzoguardi of Orcus Dei Ordo, Naiena Server)
Captain Vrondell She can be found on a balcony at the top floor behind some doors.
Quest: Kouryick the Traitor (15lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Captain Rillian asks you to set up a meeting with the traitorous Kouryick near the dock in Longshadow Alley. You can find Kouryick in East Freeport upstairs in the Seafarer's Roost. Upon hailing he agrees to meet you in the alley leading to the docks in Longshadow. When you enter Longshadow, if you run straight you will encounter Captain Rillian again just before the center of town. Hail him, he tells you to "kill that traitor". Walk back towards the dock and Kouryick appears on the left in a doorway. Kouryick asks you to wait a second to make sure it's safe, and then Captain rushs up and Kouryick (appeared to be lvl 15) becomes attackable. Kill him and rehail the Captain there for your reward.
Reward is The Overlord's Appreciation: Neck Slot. Mitigation 23. +4 int +2 sta +3 str +15 health +17 power +88 vs cold +66 vs heat +66 vs poison An extremely nice item for about 10 minutes of your time.
(I believe there are quests you must do for Captain Rillian previous to this one)
(by Tekaje Soh'Jin, Knights of Freeport, Antonia Bayle)
Captain D'Vall Gives Tier 6 city writs for Freeport Militia faction.
Commandant Vatinius Gives Tier 7 city writs for The Freeport Militia.