B08 Qeynos: Castleview Hamlet Map
Level Range 1 - 50
01 Mariner's Bell [+ see more] » locate it on map
Bupipa Guryup (Bupipa is shown on your current map to be at the Mariner's Bell in Castleview. He is not AT the Mariner's Bell, rather he is on a porch ABOVE the Mariner's Bell. Go up the stairway to the south of the Fountain of Valor and head to your right to find him there.
(by Alyce of Befallen)
02 to The Down Below [+ see more] » locate it on map
03 The Fountain of Valor [+ see more] » locate it on map
Quest: Jewelry Delivery for Taneran (8lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
You need to add Tara Ironforge to the N. Qeynos NPC list. She's located in the Jewel Box in N. Qeynos and is part of the "Jewelry Delivery for Taneran" quest that originates in Castleview Hamlet.
(by Starnavak, 14 Sorcerer, Lavastorm)
Quest: World Event: The Missing (20lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
1. Go to the southern beach of Antonica to find Giidib.
2. Go just north east of the beach to a log and search it. (loc 816,715)
3. Go to the rock and search (loc -698, 585)
4. Go to the stump and search (loc -839, 545)
5. Go to the tree and search up in the tree (loc -866, 402)
6. Head to the pond in Archer Woods and click on the rock around. (loc -772.48, 443.40)
7. Lead Giidib to to the Southern Qeynos Guard Tower.
8. Return to Frup in Castleview Hamlet. Frup tells you he must meditate on Giidib's death and to come back later. Come back after 1 EQ2 day has passed (somewhere around 72 minutes). (by Trekat, Grobb)
First, you Trigger this quest with frub. Then, you need to go to the SOUTH beach in Antonica. Then, you should have a waypoint leading to various places. At the end of each waypoint, there will be something to examine to get a quest update. the last update is where u get a waypoint to the rock in the middle of the archers wood pond. Here, Giidib of the first circle will spawn. Right click him and select "lead to the nearest guard tower". There, you will get an update on the quest saying "Return to Frup". Here, he will ask you not to talk to him until he has meditated on the bad news of Giidib Dying. Then, when you can talk to him again, You will be given the quest called avenging spirit. For this, you should recieve a stone called "The Shard of Marr" double click it, Right click it and use it. Then, the spirit of Giidib appears. Right click him and he will lead you to the bells of vhalen. There, a lvl 28 assassin will spawn. This is soloable by lvl 27+ but if you are lower, get a group. Then, talk to frub and the quest is completed. Reward: Froglok race allowed on your account!!! (by Godatte, The Ainur, Runnyeye, 28 Ranger)
1) Hail Frup in Castleview Hamlet
2) Go to southern beach in Antonica and you will automatically get a waypoint that will lead you to 4 objects you must inspect: a log, a stone, a tree stump, and a tree (i beleive in that order). The tree maybe a little tricky to figure out on your own because you have to look up and inspect the foliage. It will then lead you to a stone at the beaver pond in archer woods that you have inspect. Giidib spawns in about 30 seconds. Lead him to the closest guard tower where he will die of poisoning. That will conclude the quest, The Missing (lvl25).
3) Go back to Frup and he will give you a stone to summon the spirit of Giidib. Equip and use it close to the tower of Vhalen so you wont have to walk all that way starting from the rope bridge (Giidib moves slow, at a walking pace). Kill the assasin in the tower. That will conclude the quest, Avenging the Spirit (lvl25).
4) Hail frup and once again you will have to summon the spirit of Giidib. This time summon him close to the northern farm fields. He then will lead you to a big rock that will zone you into the assassin's lair. There's several Level 30 mobs (one is a shaman but i had no problems with him healing himself) inside along with some 29's. Kill them all and free the captive froglok.
5) Once again hail Frup and he will give you a stone you must equip and use close to crater pond that will zone you into an instance called The Lost Village of Kugup. At this point your journal says investigate the village. I'm assuming you must complete all quests inside. At this point it will be a subquest called When Darkness comes (lvl30). More later.... (by Zechariah, Phantom Knights, Mistmoore)
[ unlocks "Avenging Spirit" quest ]
Quest: World Event: Avenging Spirit (29lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
[ you must do "The Missing" quest first" ]
1. Go to Bell of Vhalen in Antonica and activate Shard of Marr. The Viragos spawns and tries to kill you. He is a 28-29 lvl.
2. Return to Castleview Hamlet.
Now you are to find the assassin that killed Giidib. Frup gives you a Shard of Marr that can summon Giidibs spirit at the pond in Archers Wood. When you ask the spirit to show you his murderer, he starts to lead you to the Tower of Vhalen. He is walking very slowly, so you can follow easily, but he also walks right across the mountains. If you lose sight of the spirit, you can summon him again any time. In front of the tower the spirit stops and disappears and Viragos, Assassin of the Hand, charges at you. He is lvl 28 and was way too high for me to fight at lvl 15, so i don't know what the reward is yet. i think he only appears if the spirit leads you to the tower, not if you just go there. will be updated once i "grow up" a bit. quest lvl 25 (by Anij, Faydark Server)
[ unlocks "When Darkness Comes" quest]
Quest: World Event: When Darkness Comes (29lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
[ you must do "Avenging Spirit" quest first" ]
1. Go to Antonica following th e Spirit of Gidib. It will lead you to a Burried Hideout near Windstalker Village (2247, -248). In the instance zone you must kill every guard to free captured Froglok.
2. Return to Frop Grooak.
3. Go to Crater Pond and egzamine a Pond Stone while standing on a big rock. This will lead you to the Lost Village of Kugup - see our map.
04 to Qeynos Harbor [+ see more] » locate it on map
Knight-Capitain Gerathalas (moving)
Quest: Proving Myself to Captain Gerathalas (8lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Collect 6 putrid rats' tails by exterminating putrid vermin (lvl 6^, group) in The Down Below. Found in room with tomb foragers (#14 @ -70,-100). Reward: 37 copper; Choice of Issued cloth shirt, Issued leather jerkin, or Issued chainmail coat (by Allia - Oasis server)
05 Citizen Sign [+ see more] » locate it on map
Quest: Hallmark: Castleview Hamlet Citizenship Task (5lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
The task list requires that all citizens of Castleview Hamlet gather tolkens from the Down Below in order to show thier worth to the citizenship officials. Gather five tolkens from the creatures in the Down Below level 6 hie wiz reward should grant citizenship to Qeynos and relieve level block.
(by Katu - Najena)
06 The Qeynos Exchange [+ see more] » locate it on map
07 The Repository [+ see more] » locate it on map
Yanari Cyellann for Mage Quest Part II
08 to Charter of Truthbringer [+ see more] » locate it on map
09 to Oakmyst Forest [+ see more] » locate it on map
10 The Bed and Book [+ see more] » locate it on map
Quest: Valean's Stolen Books (5lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Talk to Innkeeper Valean in Castleview Hamlet, he will tell about his stolen books, thinks they are in The Down Below. Walk up to Merchant Adair Barnes, by the stack of books she has beside her, journal will update, go talk to Valean again, (not sure of lvl cap, but most likely a lower lvl quest like lvl 5-8) (Reward - 16 copper, and your choice of weapon).
(by Feylight of Prexus)
11 The Stalwart Shield [+ see more] » locate it on map
12 [+ see more] » locate it on map
13 [+ see more] » locate it on map
14 [+ see more] » locate it on map
15 [+ see more] » locate it on map
Do you want to help us with this site?
Submit info about this map here,
or submit info to specific location in text link near this location.
Quests available on map: B08 Qeynos: Castleview Hamlet
A Jug of Water from the Hole in the Wall lvl: 8, from 12, Bartender Bulurg
A Sack of Rusty Daggers for Kuuprum lvl: 8, from 14, Merchant Kruuprum
Badger Claws For Yanari lvl: 8, from 07 The Repository, Yanari Cyellann
Bat Fur for Fevalin lvl: 8, from 14, Merchant Fevalin
Bog Exploring for Grommluk lvl: 8, from 15, Grommluk Oognee
Bupipa's New Amplificator lvl: 8, from 01 Mariner's Bell, Bupipa Guryup
Feaden's Dinner Message lvl: 8, from 12, Entertainer Feaden
Food for Kruuprum lvl: 5, from 14, Merchant Kruuprum
Gathering Elddar Leaves lvl: 6, from 07 The Repository, Scribe Bleemeb
Hallmark: Castleview Hamlet Citizenship Task lvl: 5, from 05 Citizen Sign, Katu
Jewelry Delivery for Taneran lvl: 8, from 03 The Fountain of Valor, Taneranthalis Nedaiveren
Mystail Tails for Favalin lvl: 8, from 14, Merchant Fevalin
New Etching Tool for Froptub's Smithy lvl: 8, from 11 The Stalwart Shield, Armsdealer Froptub
Oh, Deer Me lvl: 13, from 13, Eireneith Alannia
Proving Myself to Captain Gerathalas lvl: 8, from 04 to Qeynos Harbor, Knight-Capitain Gerathalas
Reservation for a Visitor lvl: 6, from 03 The Fountain of Valor, Listalania Vainederian
Substance Extract for Yanari lvl: 8, from 07 The Repository, Yanari Cyellann
Sword For Aadalian lvl: 8, from 11 The Stalwart Shield, Aadalian Farenair
The Lost Book Of Arbos lvl: 8, from 07 The Repository, Scribe Bleemeb
Valean's Stolen Books lvl: 5, from 10 The Bed and Book, Innkeeper Valean
World Event: Avenging Spirit lvl: 29, from 03 The Fountain of Valor, Frup Groaak
World Event: The Missing lvl: 20, from 03 The Fountain of Valor, Frup Groaak
World Event: When Darkness Comes lvl: 29, from 03 The Fountain of Valor, Frup Groaak
NPCs on this Map:
Aadalian Farenair @ 11 The Stalwart Shield
Apprebtice Boggi @ 13
Armsdealer Froptub @ 11 The Stalwart Shield
Bartender Bulurg @ 12
Bupipa Guryup @ 01 Mariner's Bell
Eireneith Alannia @ 13
Entertainer Feaden @ 12
Frup Groaak @ 03 The Fountain of Valor
Grommluk Oognee @ 15
Innkeeper Valean @ 10 The Bed and Book
Katu @ 05 Citizen Sign
Knight-Capitain Gerathalas @ 04 to Qeynos Harbor
Listalania Vainederian @ 03 The Fountain of Valor
Mender Lynne Elia @ 11 The Stalwart Shield
Merchant Fevalin @ 14
Merchant Kruuprum @ 14
Scribe Bleemeb @ 07 The Repository
Taneranthalis Nedaiveren @ 03 The Fountain of Valor
Yanari Cyellann @ 07 The Repository
comments and responses