[ Quest description from OGaming - link at the end ]
This is the quest for the Crown of King Tranix. It is given by Fendaris K'Lorn in Lavastorstm. He is found in the building near the zone in at -125.76, -114.96, +628.18. You must speak giant and magic to complete this quest (see related quests).
The first step is to kill goblins in Lavastorm until you have obtained 20 shards of the broken goblin tablet. This is an auto-updating, uncommon piece. After completing this task return to Fendaris.
He then requires you to collect 8 goblin banners written in a secret goblin code. They are at:
The Sootfoot Banner of War: (-556, -118, +470)
The Sootfoot Banner of Flame: (-727, -113, +337)
The Sootfoot Banner of Nagafen: (-422, -114, +305)
The Sootfoot Banner of Najena: (-130, -130, +366)
The Sootfoot Banner of Marnek: (-737, -111, +443)
The Sootfoot Banner of Might: (-225, -114, +147)
The Sootfoot Banner of Krombral: (-345, -130, +340)
The Sootfoot Banner of Ancient Mines: (-320, -130, +453)
After completing this part of the quest you then find out that you are required to know the Druzaic language to continue. Druzaic can be learned by doing the Words of Pure Magic Quest (see related quests).
After examining all of the banners and speaking to Fendaris, you receive a scroll written in Druzaic. Read it and it tells you a nice story about how the goblins got whooped in a fight ages ago. Pay attention when reading through it cause your gonna re-trace the story. Basically you must find the five pieces to the goblin poem. They are at:
1) -646.96, -79.51, +65.01 - In an area called The Wound.
2) -678.11, -66.69, -159.49 - Goblet of Ro. Fairly deep into the zone.
3) -635, -111, +302 - Gobln Ritual place where you see 2x group goblins. In the area you had to run around for the flags.
4) -210, -113.51, +149.31 - When you leave the cave from the beach you will see a large lavafall straight ahead, go behind it.
5) -193.39, -114.11, +251.69 - just past Najena entrance half way up the ramp leading towards the lavafall.
You then must find the name of the forgotten Lavastorm Legend. You do this by speaking with Bunglegreeder. He is in a hut near Asphyxia in Lavastorm at -403.88, -98.4, +194.48. He will ask you to obtain 8 rare rocks from Lavastorm. Six are mob drops and two must be mined. They are:
- Metamorphite: Harvested from the metamorphite rocks
- Flame Licked Diamond: Harvested from Flame Licked Ore
- Molten Fragmite: Molten Fragments
- Noxious Pearl: Noxious Emissions
- Basalt Turquoise: Basalt Rumblers
- Globule Rose: Flaming Globules
- Dormizite: Dormant Basalt Rumblers (-450, -20, -361)
- Bouldering Heart: Bouldering Guards of named giant at Broken Spire (old Nexus spire to east of Solusek Ro). If you kill the bouldering guards but leave Tyrock up (run or evac), the guards will respawn again in a minute or so.
Return to buglegreeder and get quest update, to search for info of King Tranix.
Head to Temple of Ro and take all rights, this will lead to a library containing Tomekeeper Sunto (-437, -60, -683). He will tell you to seek out the Dead Knights bones that were sent out across the Shattered Lands (you have seen them when examined it speaks of Flames and Swords on a medalion I believe). There are 10 of them.
Liantis - Lavastorm (-551,-92,16)
Usalin - Lavastorm (-282,-6,-435)
Mortanis - Everfrost (25,28,-478)
Edgarin - Feerrott (-1933,-22,+555)
Karysin - Zek (-192,-25,-553)
Jartellin - The Enchanted Lands (-398,0,-624)
Hogosh - Nektulos Forest (-1374, +28, -698 in the Bear Caves)
Weldin - Thundering Steppes (853,-32,1064)
Desdarn - Commonlands (249,-47,252)
Narisin - Antonica (-2051,-37,-564)
Then it has you Return the bones to the Censor of Souls you pass it heading to Solusek's Eye through Temple of Ro past Tazga. This looks like a forge with a cauldron in the middle. Head back to ghosty npc in library and he tells you to examine the book about king tranix, its in the library you are in at the moment.
Then head back to Solusek's Eye, down to the Giants of Thyr the first room you see them in go to the left side and there is the chest at +99.93 -356.77 +189.26. You must speak giant to get this update.
It has you gather four circlets from various names in Sols Eye:
Speaker - Same room as the Chest.
The Castigator - The Speaker currently gives updates for both he and the Castigator.
Lord Crana - Glass Room deep in Thyr area (-287, -516, +123)
Onyxlam - Titans area (-31, -34, -135)
After killing all three you can go back to the room and open the chest for your reward.
Submitted By Zalix to OGaming: