Heritage: The Teachings of Yoru (Flowing Black Silk Sash ) Quest
|starting map:|| F00 Antonica|
|starting location:|| 57 Windstaker Village|
|NPC:|| Yoru the Old|
|link to map:||F00 Antonica | Yoru the Old|
|optimal level:|| 40|
Cythan is for the Flowing Black Silk Sash Heritage. (by Affinity, Unitas, Butcherblock)
- Visit Yoru the Old (-1814, -38, -519) at Windstalker Village in Antonica
- Chop down 10 pieces of wood
- Make Basil Grilled Deer (requires basil - refined - and deer meat, both found in t1 zones as well as artisan level 5)
- Return to Yoru
- Within 15 minutes acquire ale from Sayer's Outpost (aka Frontier Farm) (-725.2, -15.9, +231.3) You then have 15 minutes to return.
- Speak with Yoru and sit. (Just sit. Also, make sure everyone hailed and sat at around the same time.)
- Kill the group of highwaymen.
- Talk to Cythan in Feerrott. (0, +26.5, +961.5). This starts a 5 minute ring event. Kill all the ghostly monks until the Spirit Master. Speak with Cythan again to receive the mission to kill four monks. (Cythan is a 2 hour spawn.)
- Feerrott: Tarnis (-1870, -22, +749, in Gulch of Thule) will spawn Sartar the Unrivaled.
- Enchanted Lands: Lo'volonus (-99, +31, -1127) will spawn Oodan the Tranquil.
- Rivervale: Burdop (-27, +7, -212) will spawn Borbin the Prevailer.
- Zek: Zan Filis (-22.66, +75, -368.87, top of Deathfist Lookout) will spawn Brother Raster. (Watch out for the knockback on all the monks but particularly THIS monk.)
- Return to Cythan where he respawns as Cythan the Last who must be killed. (It can become confusing, but he should be hailed as much as possible using timed hails.)
- Hail Cythan (again using timed hails if at all possible) and click on the rock behind him.
(Ronja of Lowland Elites, Runnyeye. Dutch to English translations are provided by Khammar of Renegade Legion, Darathar)
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Sony Online Entertainment. Visit the www.everquest2.com official website for more information.
EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Do not copy or reprint any element of this site.