Heritage: Saving Soles (Golden Efreeti Boots) Quest
|starting map:|| O00 Lavastorm|
|starting location:|| 13|
|NPC:|| Charly Ashlash|
|link to map:||O00 Lavastorm | Charly Ashlash|
|optimal level:|| 40|
- Acquire the Goblin Language
- Starts at Charly Ashlash in Lavastorm (wandering NPC, region: -323, -130, -+355)
- Kill 50 Crawlers - Lava crawlers just past the goblins
- Kill 50 Drakes - Volcanu and the lizards near the entrance both give credit here
- Talk to Charly, receive boot. Examine the boot.
- Kill Foulgill the Rotten (lvl 47, at the docks, 2 hour respawn, it's possible that he despawns if not engaged). The timer (2 hours) starts for the following 3 steps:
Bait trap for “The Big Squiggly” (-566.25, -112.93, +410.23)
“a hungry goblin” spawns . . . kill it
“The Big Squiggly” will spawn. (lvl 48/49^^ mob, AE DoT plm 50 dmg), kill it to receive the right boot
- Talk to Tazgar the Efreeti (Temple of Solusek Ro, Lavastorm)
- 4 mobs spawnen, kill them
- Talk to Tazgar the Efreeti
- Kill Fire Giants (Lavastorm) until you get a key
- Disable the 1st spire (in the goblins area near the first hill and it's guarded sometimes by four epic gobs)
- Disable the 2nd spire (in the middle of the lava fields area just before the summit to the temple)
- Disable the 2rd spire (in a pit, past the Temple of Solusek Ro)
- Disable the 4th spire (up the final summit past the golems)
- Kill Magolemus (lvl 50^^^ group x2 mob, killable only if you have disabled all 4 spires within 15 minutes of the pull) (watch the knockback)
- Reactivate spires
- Access to the Bastion of Flames is required for at least one person.
- Kill Efreeti Lord Djarn (in the Bastion of Flames)
(Ronja of Lowland Elites, Runnyeye. Dutch to English translations are provided by Khammar of Renegade Legion, Darathar)
comments and responses
|There is now a fifth spire to activate and deactivate...it is near the goblin needed for the Lost Legend of Lavastorm HQ. It is also in the near vicinity of the flaming globules and basalt rumblers.|
|You dont have to kill the hungry goblin the big squiggly will spawn after the goblin disappears.|
Rapir, 50 Templae, Valor
|Efreeti is in the Sol Ro Temple.|
|you have to go to -556 +410 right click on nest to bait trap
he is a 48^^^ heroic
Squiggly will appear
|how do you "bait the trap"?
|Foulgill spawns in water near docks. 2 hour spawn time tho|
|charley wanders around near #13 on the map coor. -323,356. there is some agro but you can get the quest and even update if you just watch for him to make the rounds|
Thoradon,Mistmoor, 44 Guardian
|where the hell is foulgill? Anyone know?|
|Where is Charley ashlash located?|
|did all parts with 2-3 in grp up to the part of killing magolems. having hard time getting a pally
to make it to magolemus. i can make it in stealth but getting a grp to do this is getting a bit more complicated. will try to solo wat is needed from here on out. |
thornleaf,oggok,50 rngr,comrades in arms
|4. Talk to efreeti, he sends you to kill fire giants and get a key from them.
5. Kill the Magolemus, this requires you to deactivate 4 towers in LS
6. Go to Bastion of Flames and kill Djarn the efreeti lord.
Reward: Golden Efreeti Boots|
Gygea Silverpetal, Faydark, MG 43 Ranger
|optimal lvl is actually lvl 50|
uliic 43 pally
|1. Kill 50 Wormlings and 50 lava crawlers. Ashlash gives you left boot.
2. Kill Foulgill (2hr spawn time)
3. Bait the trap near Fenis Pass with Foulgill, kill the Big Squiggly 48 Heroic mob. Gives you the right boot.
4. Go talk to the Efreeti. Haven't finished this yet but will update later.|
Gygea Silverpetal, Faydark, MG, 43 Ranger
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Sony Online Entertainment. Visit the www.everquest2.com official website for more information.
EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Do not copy or reprint any element of this site.