Cannix Silverflame Cannix Silverflame is doing the "The Return of the Light" quests, Reward part #1: faintly lit lightstone Reward part #2: dimly lit lightstone.
Last part of "The Return of the Light", once killed General Drull, you must return to Cannix Silverflame, at which point he will be the final part of your quest, defeat him to upgrade your last lightstone.
Quest: Heritage: The Return of the Light (Greater Lightstone) (20lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
- Burned Out Lightstone (drops from the Lightbringer Wisp, spawns south-east of the Ring of Nature in the Commonlands)
- Talk to Cannix near the Crossroads
- Touch Forgotten (172, 260) en Mourned (-590, -632)
- Kill Rama'nai (a named lion who spawns east of Ring of Nature)
- Kill 2 Orc Captains Gaer & Ogof (both spawn near the towers on the south wall of CL)
- Kill High Priest Val'Marr in the Ruins of Val'Marr (ring event, kill everything around one of the bonepiles to spawn)
- Kill General Drull in Bloodskull Valley (This requires that someone have done the access quest.)
- Kill or "save" Cannix
(Ronja of Lowland Elites, Runnyeye. Dutch to English translations are provided by Khammar of Renegade Legion, Darathar)
Quest: Lightbringer (20lvl) add / see comments | submit help info
Lightbringer quest starts by killing the Lightbringer Wisp that spawns near the druid ring and then moves about the plain surrounding the ring. Be sure to look up somewhat as the wisp is floating above the ground and easily missed. Should drop a burned out lightstone. Take this to Cannix Silverflame. He can be found on the road going north out of X-roads under a tree. He will start the quest that "revives" the light in the burned out stone. It is like five steps long. Each step gives you a slightly better lightstone as a reward until you finally get the Greater lightstone.This is a heritage quest.
This quest will return Status points as well as experience points for you if you are in a guild.
(by Backbiter 22nd Inquisitor on Neriak)