Tome: Tarton's Wheel Quest
|starting map:|| G00 Thundering Steppes|
|starting location:|| Unlinked to specific location:|
|NPC:|| an emerald gem|
|link to map:||G00 Thundering Steppes | an emerald gem|
|optimal level:|| 35|
Buy an emerald gem from Merchant Dondl Fuzzlecutter in Baubbleshire or Merchant Vlepo in Temple Street. Then go to the docks in Thundering Steppes. In the hut with the sage there is a chest you can now unlock. You get the book 'Tartons Wheel'. Read it to start the quest. You are given ten 4 line poems/riddles as clues of where to find the 10 rods. These are each in a different zone. Locations:
1) Underwater in the Commonlands, off north coast near Wailing Caves (loc -540.69, -1170.52)
2) Second floor of inn at Windstalker Village in Antonica, scroll on desk.
3) In water at mining crater near Tower 3 in Thundering Steppes, small meteorite on ground. (loc -475, 231)
4) Underneath the bridge to the Commonlands in Nektulos Forest
5) Wheel inside Ruins of Varsoon (near location 26)
6) Middlehill's General Store in Rivervale (location 30)
7) Feerott northwest of bridge (location 9) (Loc -279, 447)
8) On table in Lord Everling's room (Nektropos Castle)
9) Obelish of Lost Souls (loc 37, 334)
10) Miragul's Menagerie (first room on left)
(though can't be completed that early) Reward: Tarton's Wheel (symbol, shield: 0, +12 int, +10 wis, +23 health, +50 power, activatable: Void Shift - drops hate and teleports) Note: I've not completed this yet so cannot confirm all details are correct. I have gotten the Antonica and Thundering Steppes rods so far so those are accurate.
(by Ashini of Faydark)
Map: G00 Thundering Steppes
This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Sony Online Entertainment. Visit the www.everquest2.com official website for more information.
EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Do not copy or reprint any element of this site.